Frequently Asked Questions
How many pictures are taken in a typical photography session ?
While we may take many pictures, not all are going to meet our high
standards of quality for delivery to you. You can expect to receive whatever
number it takes to cover the area and angles that you request.
Why not use a full sized airplane or helicopter?
- Aerial photography from a full sized airplane or helicopter can cost well over a $1000,
just for the aircraft. Then, add the cost of the pilot, photographer, and the
- An airplane can get a lot higher to cover more area in a single image, but is limited
by FAA regulations on how low it can fly.
- While a helicopter can fly lower than an airplane, the noise and down draft from the
rotors will disturb the neighbors.
How loud is the HeliCam?
Much less than the noise from a typical gas powered weed-eater.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment is expected on delivery of images and/or prints.
- Permission is granted for all employees of Llama Trails, Inc. to enter and/or fly
over the subject property or activity and shall remain free from liability provided due
caution is exercised and reasonable safety precautions are followed.
- All photography is conducted in good weather and winds below 15mph.
- Llama Trails, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any photography at any time if the
weather or any other issues might compromise the safety of its' employees, the public,
and/or property, not being limited to the property that is being photographed.
- No charges shall be incurred if, upon arrival on-site, the conditions are deemed unsafe.
Remote Control Aerial Photography Association
voice: (678) 971-9020
2659 Freedom Pkwy #203
Cumming GA 30041-9177
Copyright © 2006 Llama Trails, Inc.
All rights reserved